We do not believe in business models that you must ASPIRE to become.
We know that your authentic strengths INSPIRE a greater model
to drive a thriving business and an engaged workforce – sustainably.
Our new measures form a robust database of Engaged Productivity™ to support the needs of both your organization and your individuals.
With only about 1 in 5 of your employees engaged, at any moment, 30% of your productivity is at stake.
Companies will likely lose more than $300 billion this year, alone, for disengagement. But, not yours!
Our patented assessment system, BASIS™, or Business and Attitude Style Information System, creates a dashboard-like view of company-wide Engaged Productivity™ metrics that are:
From one, 20 min survey, for each individual, we:
- Measure strengths-based preferences that underpin every decision made in performance
- Map these descriptions to key tasks and relationships in business language
- Describe how pressure will likely impact their decisions
We aggregate this individual, systems-based data:
- From individuals to teams, over and over, as needed
- To give voice the authentic needs of your people in translatable business language
- For a transparent, common language for feedback and to drive the business
Our robust database works from many angles, at all levels:
- We can create, not one report, but a series of authentic culture models
- We generate paths to successful productivity, even through change, without sacrificing engagement
- We predict your future needs, through your people, in order to move through crises
Your people must drive your business success
in ways that are meaningful to them.
No matter the activity you are taking on to run your business or develop your employees to run your business.
Consider your Engaged Productivity™ first.