Business M.O.dels often overlook the Modus Operandi of the employees,
individually and collectively, that are meant to achieve it.
No matter the appreciative inquiry or the buy-in achieved, over time, strategy becomes a fixed set of goals to be achieved, even as the business changes every day. Compliance and competition may replace cooperation, which serves no one well. We are all better served when the people can authentically cooperate to drive the business.
You’ve told us that you would like for your strategy to be productive for the business and engaging for your employees.
Well… We know that you can’t engage your people in the strategy, sustainably, even with initial buy-in, unless you understand how they are likely to order their strengths toward the business goals. Let’s start there.
See [below] the Benefits for using BASIS… [with Strategy Projects]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic culture at every level of your organization to implement this and future strategic goals
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, timely enough for strategic transition
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build a more diverse workforce that moves the business toward the next phase of strategic needs
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration for current business and future business goals, in timely transitions
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication to serve the diverse needs of your authentic workforce in line with changing strategic needs
- Predict how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams in fostering strategic priorities, as they stay engaged
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices, in every aspect of their work, to meet your strategic priorities in productivity, without sacrificing their own engagement
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST