Organizations value productivity. People value engagement.
Talent retention is attained through engagement in productivity.
Many leaders connect engagement activities, explicitly, to the retention of talent. However, it is only in the sustainability of those activities that people will wish to remain employed for meaningful reasons. For this, leaders will need to understand the authentic definition of engagement and to see the implementation of it in productivity – for every employee, every day.
You’ve told us that your retention activities offer ways in which your talent will feel valued and find engagement at work.
Well… We know that it is not engagement ‘at’ work that matters as much as engagement ‘in’ work. Your employees will find meaning in tasks and working relationships that are crafted closer to their intentional preferences in performance. Let’s start there.
See [below] the Benefits of using BASIS… [with Retention activities]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic culture at every level of your organization
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, in ways that value individual and team contributions
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build a more diverse workforce that understands the value of their contribution
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration, using the authentic, valued contributions of all employees
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication to serve the diverse needs of your authentic workforce, as they wish to be valued
- Predict how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams in fostering engagement, as they stay productive
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices, in every aspect of their work, to foster their authentic preferences in productivity, without sacrificing their own engagement
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST