Aspirational models may not inspire authenticity in leadership.
Academic models of leadership and coaching programs, alone, will likely not uncover how the unique mindsets of any leader underpin performance or how their decisions translate, easily, into ever-changing business contexts.
You’ve told us your leadership development activities are meant to inspire your leaders to foster engagement amongst their teams in order to actively transform the business.
Well… We know that, even if leaders could transform individuals’ engagement into company-wide productivity, moment-to-moment – we don’t have time to wait. Leaders need quick, precise and helpful information (from their people) to run the business productively, while highlighting paths for every individual to find engagement at work. (in complement to your good development and coaching opportunities) Let’s start there.
See [below] the Benefits of using BASIS… [with Leadership activities]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic strengths that any leader must recognize to inspire greater performance
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, for quicker, more precise decisions to lead the business and the individuals toward measures of engaged productivity
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build and lead a more diverse workforce
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration, as well as to inspire personalized paths toward aspirational leadership models
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication to lead your diverse workforce toward engaged productivity in meaningful ways
- Predict, for leaders, how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams to sustain increasing levels of productivity
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices in every aspect of their work and how to describe their preferences in performance to leaders, in order to increase company-wide productivity, without sacrificing their own engagement
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST