Diversity is not the problem.
Authenticity is your opportunity to manage a diverse workforce.
Most leaders look at diversity through the lens of every minority group – highlighting seemingly insurmountable problems at work (with most solutions outside their current control).
You’ve told us that your diversity initiatives are meant to foster a sense of inclusion amongst your people, while honoring their differences – in line with your changing business needs.
Well… We happen to know that any two of your employees are diverse in some way! Why don’t we start there?
See [below] the Benefits of using BASIS… [with Diversity initiatives]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic culture at every level of your organization
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, timely enough for transition
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build a more diverse workforce
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication to serve the diverse needs of your authentic workforce
- Predict how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams in fostering diversity, as they stay productive
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices, in every aspect of their work, to foster diversity in productivity, without sacrificing their own engagement
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST