Your ideal culture – a destination that may never be reached.
Authentic culture – your peoples’ preferred paths in performance.
Culture change initiatives asking individuals to aspire to ‘become ideal’, are not enough. It is a culture inspired by the authentic strengths of your people that is more likely to thrive – in more meaningful ways.
You’ve told us that your culture initiatives were intended to guide your employees toward the next phase of your business, with initial buy-in as the starting point.
Well… We know that you can’t just prescribe where you want your people to go – they want to describe how they wish to get there. Why don’t we start where they are?
See [below] the Benefits of using BASIS… [with Culture projects]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic culture at every level of your organization
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, timely enough for transition
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build a more diverse workforce
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication, uniquely to the diverse needs of your workforce, to support the authenticity as your culture moves closer to ‘ideal’.
- Predict how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams in fostering diversity, as they stay productive
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices, in every aspect of their work, to sustain a culture of achievable productivity, without sacrificing their authentic engagement.
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST