Change is typically thrust upon people in reactive ways.
Engaging authentic strengths, proactively, makes for meaningful transition.
No matter the initial buy-in of any change process, engagement will likely suffer over time, even if productivity improves. With predictive behavioral analytics, leaders may foresee strategic crises timely enough for meaningful transition.
You’ve told us that your activities to manage change are meant to gain initial buy-in and smooth adoption of new processes necessary to build the business.
Well… We know that managing change is a bit like running your business with one common roadmap at a time. Meaningful transitions involve predictive, personalized and helpful information structured more like GPS. Let’s start there.
See [below] the Benefits of using BASIS… [with Change projects]
Drive the Momentum:
- Construct likely performance models – for each individual, key relationship and team – from the unique business mindsets that underpin every decision at work and frame the authentic culture at every level of your organization
- Honor diverse mindsets in performance preferences that map to current business goals and predict the needs for the next phase of your business, timely enough for transition
- Source and Recruit for actual gaps in authentic capabilities, to build a more diverse workforce in line with the next phase of business, to circumvent the need for some changes
- Expand learning and development to foster constructive conflict in support of authentic collaboration, as well as giving voice to each individual’s authentic path to success for the changes that still need to be managed
- Create transformative processes and transparent communication to serve the diverse needs of your authentic workforce, even as the business changes
- Predict how rising pressure at work will impact the decisions of individuals and teams in fostering diversity, as they stay productive
[Mitigate crises before you reach them]
- Show your people how to use their BASIS profiles to make choices, in every aspect of their work, to personal transition in changing productivity needs and authentic paths to change, without sacrificing their own engagement
CASE STUDIES AND WHITE PAPERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST